We are pleased to announce that you can now claim & update your CVB listing on the VisitWilCO website! This will help provide more information to prospects and members searching our Membership Listing and also long term allow Google to be able to index your listing for improved search engine results.
There are 4 steps involved in claiming your listing and getting your listing updated. If you can use Facebook then you can claim your CVB Listing! This process should take between 15-30 minutes to step through and you will always be able to update your information in the future once you have ownership of your listing.
Step 1 - Register on VisitWilco.com (use your primary e-mail)
When you are filling out the fields please ignore the Logo and Evenbrite Key.... you will receive a verification e-mail making sure that you are the owner of the e-mail you used and then the CVB will approve you account and you will be notified that your account is setup!
Step 2 - Find your CVB Listing - using Advanced Search
Step 3 - Claim Your Listing (Select Claim on your CVB Listing Page and we will confirm ownership)
Step 4 - Update your Listing (Add Information about your organization, your website and your profile photo...
When complete you will have a great looking page that will help you promote yourself to potential visitors to Wilson County.
Creating An Account on the VisitWilCO.com website is an easy process - simply CLICK HERE (or select PARTNER LOGIN) below - and then add the details required:
Note - the last 2 fields - logo and Eventbrite are not required fields... please ignore!
When you submit your account information you will recieve an e-mail notification asking you to verify your e-mail and then once you have done this a CVB representative will approve your account and you can then claim your listing.
Now we are ready to Claim Your Listing. To do this you must search for your CVB Listing that is already in the Visit WilCO website. Go to Advanced Search - Be sure that your are logged in to the website before proceeding.
You wil now be able to send the CVB a message stating that you are the owner of the Listing...
And as soon as the CVB Team approves your request the Claim Button will be removed from the listing (indicating the listing has been claimed)....
With your CVB Listing you can update your description, add your website, click on Google Maps to show your location and also add your photo for your profile picture. It is basic content updating which can be accomplished in the following steps:
1. Login if you are not already logged in at Partner Login...
2. Go To Advanced Search to find your listing - generally you can type in the name (or partical name find your listing)
3. Update the actual Listing on our Easy Page Update... which has 3 sections within the form that can be updated... select edit to get started...
4. Select Edit to Edit/Update you will see your profile screen. The first items to update are your description (tell us about yourself) - the best recommendation is to use your About on your website (tell the same story about your company online!). You can copy and paste the description into this area. Also be sure to add your Website (which is what we hope prospects will link to when reading your profile).
5. Update your address link in your Google Map Integration by clicking LOCATE in MAP and the website should bring up a market at your business address. We also have the Add An Image option below the map so you can add your profile photo to complete this process.
6. Add your company logo or your profile photo and then Submit your updates. You photo should be a minimum of 300 X 300 pixels.... and it should be a JPEG image. You will search your computer for your image and select the image. Then you should see your photo and submit to complete the process.
We will receive a notification when you submit your profile and we will double check to make sure it is looking good and formatted correctly. Be sure to logout of your listing with the bottom menu Login / Logout before you leave the website. If you have any questions or issues with this process please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your issues in detail and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible....