We hope you are hungry! WilCo Feast Week is a week-long culinary event here in Wilson County, Tennessee! From Friday, November 2nd – Friday, November 9th, guests can visit participating Feast Week restaurants for a three course meal at one low price! And to make this deal even sweeter – $1 from every Feast Week meal goes towards a local, Wilson County charity!
Ready to feast? Just follow these simple steps:
1. Check out the below list of participating restaurants and their Feast Week menus
2. Show up hungry at one of the participating Feast Week Restaurants and enjoy three courses at one great price!
3. Let your server know you are there for Feast Week to receive the special Feast Week menu and pricing!
4. Leave full of good food and a good feeling knowing you just gave back to a local, Wilson County charity by dining for Feast Week!
5. Order one meal for each person in your party (no splitting meals please.) Don’t forget to take care of your server! Your beverage, tax, and gratuity will be additional charge to the flat rate, and other coupons or promotions cannot be applied to the Feast Week Pricing.
Wilco Feast Week Participants
|Calabria Brick Oven Pizzeria (Mt. Juliet)|
Painturo’s (Mt. Juliet)
|Fulin’s Asian Cuisine (Mt. Juliet)|
|Burger Republic (Mt. Juliet)|
|Taziki’s (Mt. Juliet)|
|Blue Moon BBQ (Lebanon)|
|J. Clayborn’s Bakery & Café (Lebanon)|
|Sammy B’s Restaurant (Lebanon)|
|Voodoo Smokehouse (Lebanon)|
|The Goat (Mt. Juliet)|
|Five Oaks (Lebanon)|
Catch 22 Gastropub (Mt. Juliet)