Feast Week 2018
*insert trumpet sounds here*
The first ever WilCo Feast Week is here!!!! For any foodies out there, the ultimate week to feast has finally commenced.
Today, November 2, thru November 9, you can go to any of the participating Feast Week restaurants during their normal operating hours, ask for a *SPECIAL* Feast Week menu, and get three courses for one fixed price.
15 restaurants throughout Wilson County have chosen their menus, their price, and have even chosen to give $1 of every Feast Week meal purchased to a Wilson County charity of their choice.
Just like with any event, there are a few rules you must follow (but there aren’t many, we promise):
1. Click this link to see a full list of participating restaurants and their Feast Week menus
2. Show up hungry at one of the participating Feast Week Restaurants and enjoy three courses at one great price!
3. Let your server know you are there for Feast Week to receive the special Feast Week menu and pricing!
4. Leave full of good food and a good feeling knowing you just gave back to a local, Wilson County charity by dining for Feast Week!
5. Order one meal for each person in your party (no splitting meals please.) Don’t forget to take care of your server! Your beverage, tax, and gratuity will be additional charge to the flat rate, and other coupons or promotions cannot be applied to the Feast Week Pricing.
So, have fun, eat at as many restaurants as you can in 8 days, and remember to tag us in your pictures with the hashtag #WilCoFeastWeek