WilCo Holiday Checklist
With the holidays just a few days away, Visit WilCo is making our list and checking it twice – our WilCo Holiday List that is! Check out our top 10 WilCo Holiday Musts below, but remember, you can create your own must see and do’s by checking out our complete Wilson County attraction, shopping and dining directory at VisitWilCo.com!
WilCo Holiday Top 10:
- Christmas dinner isn’t complete without fresh, hot out of the oven rolls. This year, pick up some from Bays Bread – a WilCo tradition!
- Need ideas on how to pass the time waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve? Check out one of WilCo’s magical light shows – The Dancing Lights of Christmas or Chad’s Winter Wonderland!
- Baked goodies should be on everyone’s Holiday list, and here in WilCo, we know that Sweet Thing Bakery has your sweet tooth covered!
- Don’t Forget a sweet Christmas Treat for Fido! Pamper your pooch with dog friendly pastries from Three Dog Bakery in Mt. Juliet.
- Wanting locally produced gifts but DIY isn’t your thing? Trust local WilCo artisans like Thornton’s Metals or head to the Basement Marketplace for a large selection of local finds!
- Make plans to go visit Santa at Smoothie King in Mt. Juliet through December 23!
- Take a walk at Long Hunter State Park or Cedar’s of Lebanon to work off those holiday meals. You can take an easy half-mile walk on the Cedar Glades trail or make a day of it with Long Hunter State Park’s 4 mile Day Loop trail.
- Ran out of time to cook your holiday dinner this year? Call Sammy B’s and learn about their catering options!
- Make a great handmade gift (or make something for yourself) with any of Imagine That Art Studio’s holiday workshops!
- Last, but certainly not least, plenty of milk and cookies (from J. Clayborns) for that special visit from the Big Guy Himself, Santa!
Happy Holidays WilCo!! Enjoy the season with all we have to offer around the county!